PRE-CONTRACTUAL INFORMATION AND TOURIST INFORMATION FORM CONCERNING THE CONTRACT FOR TOURIST SERVICES PACKAGES
CONTRACT NO. _______________ FROM _____ / _____ / __________
The travel services made available to you are part of a package within the meaning of Romanian Government Ordinance No. 2 / 2018 regarding travel service packages and associated travel services, as well as for the modification of some normative acts.
Therefore, you will benefit from all the rights resulting from the European Union legislation that applies to tourist packages.
SC CIEL VOYAGES S.R.L., based in Cluj-Napoca, B-dul Eroilor no. 19/4, Cluj County, registered at the Trade Registry Office under number J12/661/1997, having CUI no. RO9469567, holder of Tourism License no. A 1227/04.04.2011, for the Ciel Voyages Travel Agency, based in Cluj-Napoca, B-dul Eroilor no. 19/4, Cluj County, having IBAN RON account: RO42BTRL01301202A93919XX, IBAN EUR account: RO17BTRL01304202A93919XX, accounts opened at Banca Transilvania, Cluj Branch, represented by Mr. Dănuț-Vasile Tămășan as General Director, hereinafter referred to as the Agency,
will be fully responsible for the proper execution of the package as a whole.
In addition, according to the legislation, the company S.C. CIEL VOYAGES S.R.L. has protection to refund your payments if it becomes insolvent and, if shipping is included in the package, to ensure your repatriation.
Main rights under Government Ordinance No. 2 / 2018
(1) The tourist will receive all the essential information regarding the package prior to the conclusion of the contract regarding the travel service package.
(2) There is always at least one merchant who will be responsible for the proper execution of all travel services included in the contract.
(3) The tourist will be provided with an emergency phone number or the details of a contact point where he can contact the organizing travel agency or a travel agent.
(4) The tourist may transfer the package to another person, following a reasonable notification and payment of any additional costs related to this transfer.
(5) The package rate can be increased only if specific costs increase (e.g., fuel prices) and if this is expressly provided for in the contract, and in any case no later than 20 days before the start of the package execution. If the rate increase is greater than 8% of the rate of the package of tourist services, the tourist can terminate the contract.
(6) If the Agency reserves the right to increase the tariff, the tourist is entitled to a tariff reduction if a decrease in the relevant costs occurs.
(7) The tourist may terminate the contract without payment of a termination penalty and obtain a full refund of any payments if any of the essential elements of the package, other than the fare, have changed significantly. If, before the start of the execution of the package, the merchant responsible for the package cancels the package, the tourist is entitled to a refund and, where appropriate, to compensation.
(8) The tourist may terminate the contract without payment of a termination penalty, before the start of the execution of the package, in exceptional circumstances, for example in case of serious security problems at the destination that are likely to affect the package.
(9) In addition, the tourist has the possibility to terminate the contract at any time before the start of the execution of the package of tourist services, in exchange for paying an appropriate and justifiable termination penalty.
(10) If, after the start of the execution of the package, important elements of the package of tourist services cannot be executed as agreed, the tourist will receive appropriate alternative service variants, without involving the payment of additional costs. The tourist may terminate the contract without payment of a termination penalty, if the services are not performed in accordance with the contract and this fact substantially affects the performance of the package, and the organizing travel agency does not remedy the problem.
(11) The tourist is also entitled to a reduction in the fare and/or payment of compensation for damages if the travel services are not performed or are performed improperly.
(12) The organizing travel agency must provide assistance if the tourist is in difficulty.
If the organizing travel agency becomes insolvent, the payments will be refunded. If the Agency becomes insolvent after the start of the execution of the package, and the transport is included in the package, the repatriation of the tourist is guaranteed. The tourist is insured for the reimbursement of repatriation expenses and/or the sums paid by him in the event of the Agency's insolvency or bankruptcy at OMNIASIG VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP SA, in Bucharest, Aleea Alexandru no. 51, sector 1, postal code 011822, telephone 021 4057420, fax 021 3114490, with Insurance Policy Series I No. 57874 / 16.10.2023, valid until 15.10.2024. The tourist can contact this entity or, as the case may be, the competent authority: the Government of Romania through the Ministry of Tourism, Bd. Dinicu Golescu no. 38, sector 1, Bucharest, telephone: 0040 21 3037875, fax: 0040 21 3037870, e-mail: email@example.com, in case the services are refused due to the insolvency of S.C. CIEL VOYAGES S.R.L.
For the purpose of this form, organizing tourism agency means the organizing tourism agency established on the territory of Romania or the intermediate tourism agency established on the territory of Romania, which directly buys packages of tourist services from an organizing tourism agency that is not established in Romania, as the case may be, according to art. 14 of the Ordinance of the Government of Romania no. 2 / 2018.
Government Ordinance No. 2 / 2018 can be consulted and downloaded here.
General Characteristics of Travel Services
(1) The main characteristics of travel services:
(1.1) The destination / destinations, the itinerary and the travel periods, with the corresponding dates and, if accommodation is included, number of nights included;
(1.2) Means of transport, their characteristics and categories, places, dates and times of departure and return, durations and places of intermediate stops and transport links. If the exact time has not yet been determined, the organizing travel agency and, as the case may be, the intermediary travel agency will inform the tourist about the time approximate departure and return;
(1.3) The location, the main characteristics and, as the case may be, the tourist category of the accommodation units according to the rules of the country of destination;
(1.4) The meal services offered;
(1.5) The visits, excursions and / or other services included in the total agreed package rate;
(1.6) If it is not clear from the context, the fact that any of the travel services will be provided to the tourist as part of a group and, in this case to the extent possible, the approximate size of the group;
(1.7) If the possibility of the tourist to benefit from other tourist services depends on effective oral communication, the language in which services will be provided;
(1.8) The situation in which the trip or holiday is generally adapted for people with reduced mobility and, on request to the tourist, accurate information regarding the suitability of the trip or vacation, taking into account the needs of the tourist;
(2) Trade name and registered office of the organizing travel agency and, if applicable, of the travel agency intermediaries, as well as their telephone numbers and, where appropriate, their e-mail addresses;
(3) The total price of the package, including taxes and, if applicable, all commissions, fees, termination penalties and other additional costs or, when these costs cannot reasonably be calculated prior to the conclusion of the contract, an indication of the type of additional costs that the tourist may be required to bear in the future;
(4) Payment methods, including any amount or percentage of the tariff to be paid in advance and the schedule for payment of the balance or the financial guarantees to be paid or provided by the tourist;
(5) The minimum number of people required so that the services in the package can be provided and the term provided before the start of the execution of the package until which it is possible to terminate the contract, if this number is not met; (6) General information about passport and visa requirements, including approximate timelines for obtaining visas and information regarding health related formalities in the country of destination;
(7) Information regarding the possibility of the tourist to terminate the contract at any time before the start of the execution of the package, with payment of an appropriate termination penalty or, as the case may be, standardized termination penalties requested by the organizing travel agency;
(8) Information regarding the optional or mandatory insurance to cover the costs of termination of the contract by the tourist or assistance costs, including repatriation fees, in the event of accident, illness or death.
Important information regarding the booking order
In accordance with the legislation in force, the Agency has the obligation to inform you of the following:
You can withdraw from the travel contract at any time before the start of the trip. Cancellation of the contract requires a written declaration from you to the Agency. We recommend that you send the contract withdrawal statement on a durable computer medium. In this case we lose the right to the fare of the trip, as a result, in return, we can ask you for a reasonable compensation (according to the Contract for the Marketing of Tourist Service Packages), to the extent that the withdrawal from the contract is not due to us or the extraordinary circumstances that have arisen at the established destination or in the immediate vicinity and which may negatively affect the performance of the journey or the transport of persons to the destination.
Taking out insurance to cover the costs in case of canceling the trip
We draw your attention to the fact that most of the rates charged by our Agency do not include trip cancellation and/or medical insurance (cancellation insurance and trip interruption insurance). Canceling the trip before the start or interrupting the trip generates cancellation costs and / or other additional costs for returning to the country, for this reason we recommend that you conclude a special insurance package valid for various unforeseen cases, of accident, illness or death.
People with reduced mobility can benefit from the reserved travel service only under certain conditions. If you would like more information about the adaptability of travel services for people with reduced mobility, please contact us. In the case of a booking astel, the confirmation must include the equipment, utilities and auxiliary materials accessible to persons with disabilities, which you have requested and which are guaranteed by the local contractual partner of the agency.
The contractual responsibility
S.C. CIEL VOYAGES S.R.L. is fully responsible for the regular provision of all travel services provided for in the contract and is obliged under Government Ordinance No. 2 / 2018 to provide assistance to the tourist if he is in a difficult situation. Assistance during the trip
Along with your travel documents you will also receive the appropriate contact details. You will always have an emergency phone number that you can call in case of need.
Complaints at the destination
You have the obligation to inform our on-site representative of your complaint, once it has been sent to the agency. Our local representative is tasked with remedying any deficiencies as far as possible. However, the local representative is not authorized to validate any claims, they will be resolved through the Agency, as the case may be.
Cession of the contract
The travel participant can assign (transfer) the Contract for the Tourist Services Package to another person, within a reasonable period and taking into account the possible additional costs generated by the assignment, if and to the extent that this is possible.
Update of Pre-Contractual Information and Tourist Information Form
The Terms and Conditions may be subject to periodic revisions. In order to stay informed about any important changes that may have an impact on the Terms and Conditions, we invite you to periodically consult our website, www.ciel-voyages.ro, the Pre-Contractual Information and the Tourist Information Form section.
The most recent update of the Pre-Contractual Information and the Tourist Information Form of the Ciel Voyages travel agency was carried out on 13.10.2023.