Our Commitment with regards to your Personal Data
Our travel agency wants to offer you quality tourism services while respecting the data protection legislation to the highest professional standards and also to implement the highest standards of confidentiality and transparency regarding the personal data that we process in our current work.
Our fundamental values are defined by total protection and transparency regarding the processing of your personal data while providing our services.
The Personal Data Processing Policy describes the categories of your personal data that we process, the methods and purposes for which we collect them, the circumstances in which we transfer personal data, as well as your rights and options in this respect. At the same time, the Personal Data Processing Policy details how we process personal data in managing the customer relation, most often to keep you up-to-date with the latest offers.
Ciel Voyages, Your Personal Data Operator
The operator in relation with your personal data is the company S.C. Ciel Voyages S.R.L., based in Cluj-Napoca, 19/4 Eroilor Blvd, 400129, generically named Ciel Voyages.
Personal Data Categories Processed
The personal data which we process may include:
- Personal identification data (name. first name, address, age, date of birth, gender, telephone no., e-mail, ID no. passport no., nationality, signature and photos). Data is required to validly secure most of our travel services and to carry out the contract with Ciel Voyages;
- Personal data about the family, social circumstances, health, education, experience and professional activity, financial situation (civil status, details about the family / spouse / partner / children / parents, details of physical and mental health or medical conditions, historical education and skills, occupation, function, professional history, information regarding bank accounts and income). The data will be processed in the context of a contractual relationship with Ciel Voyages or communicated voluntarily by you, the ultimate goal being the provision of tourism services and related service (e.g. assistance in obtaining visas).
In the context of providing travel services, we can also collect and process special categories of personal data, such as: union membership / social organization, details of your visits to our office, or any other details about how you interact with us and well as the data resulting from your browsing on our cookie-based website.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
Any processing of your personal data will be based on one of the following legal grounds:
- Processing is required to complete or execute a contract to which you are a party;
- Processing is required to comply with a legal duty of Ciel Voyages;
- Processing is done on the basis of your consent and for the purpose of providing travel services, protecting your or other person’s interests;
- Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of Ciel Voyages or a third party (e.g. when processing is required to execute a contract to which your organization is party);
- For special categories of data processing will be done if, besides a general legal basis for processing personal data, the consent has been obtained from the person in question.
For What Purposes we process your Personal Data?
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing travel services and associated services;
- Managing the contractual relationship with our clients;
- Compliance with our legal obligations (e.g. such as reporting obligations to tax authorities and other authorities);
- Managing security and access to our premises, managing the use of IT systems used by Ciel Voyages (e.g. website, data management platforms, communication systems), including preventing and detecting security threats, frauds or other unauthorized activities or with malicious intent;
- For the purpose of enforcing court orders and / or defending our rights and interests;
- Analyzing and improving our services and communications to you, including (since we have a legitimate interest in continuously improving our services) carrying out customer surveys among our clients with regards to customer satisfaction, or to any other purpose for which your personal data has been provided to us, in compliance with the applicable legislation.
Also, on the basis of your consent, we may send you various communications through the channels you have approved to keep up-to-date with information about us, and also our offers, announcements and other information about Ciel Voyages services, products, events and projects or other promotional events.
Disclosure of Your Data
We may disclose your personal data to other services provides we partner with for service delivery, as well as other public authorities, entities indicated by you, (which may be our client of a third party involved), or other entities in the context of providing Ciel Voyages services (such as: insurance providers, etc.).
International Personal Data Transfer
Ciel Voyages may transfer your personal data to states that are part of the European Economic Area or to states that have been recognized by the European Commission as ensuring an adequate level of protection of personal data if such transfer is necessary for processing according to the permitted purposes described above.
Of course, in exceptional circumstances, if it is necessary to ensure the Ciel Voyages services for the permitted purposes, we can transfer your personal data to countries that have not been recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of protection.
We will ensure that these international transfers are made subject to adequate safeguards (such as, on the basis of the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission) as required by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 or by other applicable legal provisions. You can contact us at any time, using the contact details below, if you would like additional information regarding these protection measures.
Updating your Personal Data Information
In the case any of the personal data you provide us undergoes changes (e.g. if you change your name, e-mail address, phone no., if you want to cancel any kind of request addressed to us or if you know that we hold incorrect personal data about you), please contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com.
We will not accept any liability or obligation for any loss and / or inconvenience that may result from inaccurate, inauthentic, insufficient or incomplete personal data you provided to us! We decline and accept no liability to you or the third parties / entities in the cases indicated above!
How long do we keep Your Personal Data?
Ciel Voyages has implemented and will to continue to improve technical and organizational measures to streamline the process and the specific criteria for guarding your personal data (including our internal archiving procedures).
We will cease processing your personal data when it is no longer reasonably required for the purposes or when you withdraw your consent (if applicable) and there are no legitimate and compelling reasons that justify further processing by Ciel Voyages (including the legal obligation that concerns Ciel Voyages to continue to store the respective data) and that prevails over your interests, rights and freedoms, or if it is no longer necessary to establish, exercise or defend a right in a court of law.
Your Rights in relation to the Processing of Personal Data
Subject to certain legal conditions, you have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data that Ciel Voyages holds;
- The right to rectify any incorrect or incomplete personal data;
- The right to oppose or restrict the use by us of your personal data;
- The right to withdraw your consent for processing personal data;
- The right to delete your personal data, in the cases you have withdrawn your consent processing is no longer required or the processing is against the law;
- The right to port your personal data that allows you to receive a copy of the processed data we have received from you or transmit it to another entity indicated by you;
- The right to withdraw your consent for consent-based processing. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal. In cases where your withdraw your consent, Ciel Voyages will no longer process your personal data and will take appropriate action to delete our personal data. Ciel Voyages will, however, be able to process your personal data if there is another legal basis for the respective processing.
If you wish to exercise your rights above, please contact us using the following contact details:
Ciel Voyages, travel agency
Address: 19/4 Eroilor Blvd, 400129, Cluj-Napoca, Cluj County, Romania.
Telephone: +40 264 590966.
Cell: +40 745 204263.
With respect to the marketing communications received from us, you can also withdraw your consent at any time by simply accessing the ”unsubscribe” link found at the bottom of each e-mail message received from us.
In order to comply with the legal security and confidentiality obligations, when exercising one of the rights you are entitled to, we may ask you to prove your identity by providing us with a copy of an identification document or any other information necessary to verify that the request comes from the relevant concerned person.
We will take into consideration any requests or complaints we receive and we will send you an answer in accordance with the statutory deadlines.
If you are not satisfied with our response or consider processing to be in breach of the applicable law, you may file a complaint with the Romanian data surveillance authority: the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing, headquartered in Bucharest, 28-30 Gheorghe Magheru Blvd, Romania, tel.: +40 31 8059211 / +40 31 8059212.
Personal Data Processing Policy Update
The present Personal Data Processing Policy may be subject to periodic review. In order to remain informed of any important changes that may impact your personal data, we invite you to periodically review our website, www.ciel-voyages.eu, Personal Data Processing Policy section.
The most recent update of the present Personal Data Processing Policy of Ciel Voyages travel agency, was made on 30.01.2019.