11 days / 10 nights
departures on request
Austria - Hungary - Romania
Beginning of our services
Day 1: Vienna - Salzburg
Arrival at Vienna International Airport.
Welcome by your local guide.
Departure to Salzburg, the “City of Music”, birthplace of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
Arrival in Salzburg.
Accommodation in Salzburg.
Day 2: Salzburg - Vienna - breakfast
Salzburg city tour: Mozart’s birth and living houses, Mozart Square, The Cathedral, Salzburg Castle/ Festung HoheSzalzburg, Mirabell Palace and Gardens, Hellbrun Palace.
Back to Vienna.
Accommodation in Vienna.
Day 3: Vienna - breakfast
Arrival in Vienna.
Vienna city tour: State Opera House, Monument against War and Fascism, Hofburg/ Imperial Palace (which includes Imperial Palace Gardens, The Chapel, State Rooms, Neue Hofburg/ New Palace), National Library, Josefsplatz, Augustinen Kirche, Spanish Riding School, Parliament, Rathaus/ City Hall, Burgtheater, University, Belvedere Palace.
Accommodation in Vienna.
Day 4: Vienna - Budapest - breakfast
Transfer to Vienna railway station or Vienna port (if schedule for hydrofoil Vienna - Budapest).
Train or hydrofoil tickets from Vienna to Budapest.
Arrival in Budapest railway station or Budapest port.
Transfer to hotel in Budapest.
Budapest city tour: Parliament Palace, The Castle District, Royal Palace, Citadella, Saint Stephan Church, the Danube Bridges.
Accommodation in Budapest.
Day 5: Budapest - Visegrad - Budapest - breakfast
Optional: excursion to Visegrad by boat (if boat schedule in this day) or by bus.
Arrival in Visegrad.
Visit King Mathias Museum and Cloud Castle.
Back to Budapest.
Optional: in the evening, we propose: 2,5 hours cruise with dinner on Danube in Budapest if boat scheduled this day or a typical dinner in a nice Budapest Restaurant.
Accommodation in Budapest.
Day 6: Budapest - Cluj-Napoca - breakfast, dinner
Transfer from Budapest to Cluj-Napoca by minibus.
Arrival in Cluj-Napoca.
Transfer to the hotel.
Cluj-Napoca walking city tour: Saint Michael’s Church, The University, Evangelical Church, Matthias Corvinus Memorial House, National Theatre, Orthodox Cathedral.
Accommodation in Cluj-Napoca.
Day 7: Cluj-Napoca - Alba Iulia - Sibiu - breakfast, dinner
3 hours free time for shopping: top quality Romanian leather shoes.
Departure to Alba Iulia, Romania’s Union Capital.
Alba Iulia city tour, including Medieval Guard Ceremony.
Departure to Sibiu, 2007 European Cultural Capital.
Arrival in Sibiu.
Hotel check in.
Sibiu Medieval city walking tour: Grande Square, Little Square, Huet Square, Evangelical Cathedral, Catholic Cathedral, Orthodox Cathedral, Liars Bridge.
Dinner in Sibiu.
Accommodation in Sibiu.
Day 8: Sibiu - Sighisoara - breakfast, dinner
Free morning for shopping in Sibiu.
Drive to Sighisoara, the only Medieval Citadel in Europe, entirely inhabited, also UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Arrival in Sighisoara.
Walking tour of the old city: 9 over 14 medieval towers are still “defending” the city.
Among these, the Clock Tower is the most well preserved and here we have the City Museum.
Famous houses: Clad Dracul House (XVth century), Venetian House, Stag House.
Staircase will help us get to the top of the Citadel. Church on The Hill, the third largest Catholic Cathedral in Romania.
Accommodation in Sighisoara or Medias.
Day 9: Sighisoara - Brasov - Bran - breakfast, dinner
Departure to Brasov.
Brasov short city tour: City Hall Square, Black Church.
Drive to Bran.
Famous Bran Castle visit.
Typical Romanian dinner.
Accommodation in Bran.
Day 10: Bran - Sinaia - Bucharest - breakfast, dinner
Departure to Sinaia, “The Pearl of the Carpathians”.
Peles Castle visit.
Departure to Bucharest.
Arrival in Bucharest.
Afternoon Parliament Palace visit. The second largest building on Earth, after the Pentagon.
Continue with panoramic city tour: Romanian Athenaeum, University Square, Revolution Square, Romanian Patriarchal Cathedral (only outside visits).
Accommodation in Bucharest.
Day 11: Bucharest - departure from Romania - breakfast
Transfer to the airport, according with your flight schedule.
Departure from Bucharest International Airport.
End of our services
Price per person in (€) EURO, at 4*/ 3* hotels/ pensions, available on demand for a group of 10-26 tourists:
in double room shared from 1142 EUR/person
single supplement from 388 EUR/person
- 10 nights accommodation in standard double or single room, breakfast included:
- Salzburg - 1 night;
- Vienna - 2 nights;
- Budapest - 2 nights;
- Cluj-Napoca - 1 night;
- Sibiu - 1 night;
- Sighisoara - 1 night;
- Bran - 1 night;
- Bucharest - 1 night.
*4 / 3 star service at the hotels / pensions, exact locations to be confirmed upon availability;
**accommodation upgrades are available, if needed, please advise;
**the hotels are rated after local standards.
- Transportation in dedicated modern air conditioned minibus, from arrival at Vienna International
Airport until your departure from Bucharest International Airport, except the periods with time at leisure (morning, afternoon or evening);
*transportation in modern, comfortable bus with room for luggage.
- Train or hydrofoil tickets Vienna to Budapest;
- Minibus from Budapest-Cluj-Napoca;
- 10 breakfasts, at your hotels;
- 4 dinners, at local restaurants (some with drinks included).
*international/traditional meals will consist of a 3 course menus (entry plateau or soup, main course and desert) plus one bottle of water 0.5l per person;
**the restaurants will provide medium to top quality meals and service.
- English speaking guide;
- City tours or panoramic tours and visits in the following locations:
- Alba Iulia;
- Mentioned excursions as per program, and entrance fees for the sights to be visited;
*subject to availability, opening hours, changing of schedule, closing days, closure due to restoration, closure for hosting events, etc.).
- Festung Hohensalzburg, Salzburg, Austria;
- Hofburg Palace, Vienna, Austria;
- Parliament, Budapest, Hungary;
- St Michael Cathedral, Cluj-Napoca, Romania;
- Medieval Citadel and Cathedrals, Alba Iulia, Romania;
- Black Church, Brasov, Romania;
- Bran Castle, Bran, Romania;
- Peles Castle, Sinaia, Romania;
- Parliament Palace, Bucharest, Romania.
- Local and government taxes;
- Travel assistance.
**all services will be accommodated by professional staff that will try to ensure a great travel experience!
Prie does not include:
- Any air tickets to Romania and from Romania as well as their airport taxes;
- The drinks, except those mentioned express;
- Any expense of personal nature;
- Any optional tours or activities;
- Camera and video camera fees, where applicable;
- Visa fees and visa arrangements;
- Any type of insurance;
- Any cost element which is not expressly mentioned in the chapter “Price includes”.
Please remember that it’s your responsibility to carry the proper travel documents. Also, make sure to see your doctor before your trip for a check-up and ensure that you have valid travel insurance.
1. All visa (if needed) requirements must be fulfilled and these are entirely your responsibility.
2. Make sure you have your passport with you at all times, some visits require presenting it upon arrival. Try to bring at least one copy of your passport and visa (if needed) and keep all documents safe.
3. Some of the museums in Romania are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
4. This program will act as a contract between parties and/or will be considered as an addendum to a contract already valid.
5. The offer presented above and all the services proposed are subject to availability upon your firm request.
6. All the reservations for the requested travel services are made only after the payment confirmation is sent to us. Please note that no services can be guaranteed without receiving the full payment at least 15 days in advance before the arrival of the clients (group).
7. The rates presented above are subject to change without prior notice according to the regulations, currency, availability and season fluctuations.